We have taken several precautions in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Masks are required in all indoor areas and for the duration of the tour.
- We will follow all CDC guidelines for safe distancing throughout your tour.
- Our premises are constantly cleaned and disinfected for your benefit.
- $10 General Admission
- $8 Senior rate
- $8 Group rate (groups of 10 or more- comp tour operator and bus driver)
- $5 Student rate (children 5-18 or with a university ID)
- $5 Military
- $5 Field trip rate (comp all bus drivers and 1 chaperone per 10 students)
- Free – Children under 5, A-State students w/ID & current Dyess residents
Combo Tour – A Value Add
Combine your tour with a visit to nearby Southern Tenant Farmers Museum in Tyronza to learn more about the histories of Arkansas, Agriculture, and the Great Depression.
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM
We are an Interpretive Center on the Great River Road.
Dyess Colony Restoration Timeline Johnny Cash Boyhood Home Restoration Timeline