Songwriting Retreat with Erin Enderlin
March 17 @ 6:00 pm - March 18 @ 9:00 pm$275
This incredible event includes one-on-one and group sessions with Artist Erin Enderlin! Enderlin’s catalog includes Alan Jackson’s “Monday Morning Church,” Lee Ann Womack’s “Last Call,” Luke Bryan’s “You Don’t Know Jack,” and a host of other songs for Randy Travis, Joey+Rory, Reba, Terri Clark, Whisperin’ Bill Anderson, and more.
Registration is due before March 1 and space is limited! A waitlist will be available after all spots are filled. For the link to register or recommended hotels in Jonesboro (if needed) contact Penny Toombs at email@example.com.
$275 Registration Includes:
- Meals – Friday night’s dinner through Saturday night (Jonesboro and Dyess)
- Plenty of snacks, drinks, and coffee
- One-on-one songwriting time with Artist Erin Enderlin (Dyess)
- Small group songwriting and brainstorming sessions (Dyess)
- Tour of the Johnny Cash Boyhood Home (Dyess)
- A Johnny Cash Boyhood Home guitar pick
- An opportunity to perform your song at Native Brew Works (Jonesboro)
Hotel (if needed) is not included in registration price. Mileage from Jonesboro to Dyess is 50 miles.